About Silver Stripe Builders & Remodelers
At Silver Stripe Builders, "Our Mission" is to be recognized as the best home improvement contractors by our customers, suppliers, trade contractors and our peers through exceptional performance by every member of our team.
With over 32 years in the home remodeling industry, our primary focus is in residential remodeling. We have extensive experience solving both design and structural challenges in kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects.
Our core values reflect who we are and how we conduct business.
Our Values Are
- Making customer service our number one priority
- Having the highest ethical standards in everything we do
- Dedication to improving our business and ourselves on a daily basis
We have developed the three keys to a successful remodeling project regardless of project size.
- Effective communication is required for any endeavor to be successful. Our dedication to effective communication begins during the proposal stage and continues beyond the end of project completion. Our structured communication protocol includes a customer pre-production meeting defining schedules, procedures and personnel. Weekly project status review, including customer walk through. Project completion walk through. Customer Satisfaction Checklist. 30 day post completion walk through.
- Line item detail estimates not only show the costs for your project but specifically identify products and if a specific product has not been identified, a cost allowance for comparable quality products will be included. An allowance provides an accurate and honest budget picture even if product selection is incomplete. Line item detail eliminates any confusion over what is or what is not included.
- Draw schedules are the industry term for payment schedules and we tie draw schedules to the specific line items in the contract. This reflects actual cash usage vs. the standard percentage of project completion draw schedules commonly used in this industry. Using specific project start and completions allows our customers to easily verify when a particular draw is due. We totally eliminate any confusion over what constitutes 25% or 50% of project completion with $XX due.
About the Owner
Home improvement contractor Dick St. Amour is the owner of Silver Stripe Builders and Remodelers, serving Cleveland Ohio, University Heights, Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, Beachwood, and Pepper Pike, as well as surrounding areas.
Dick St. Amour - Dick is the founder of Silver Stripe Builders and is a master carpenter. Dick grew up building houses with his father and continued building houses through college. After leaving his corporate position, Dick formed Silver Stripe Builders and has been remodeling commercial & residential property full time since 1992.